Like the last Dewey’s readathon I’ve ended up double booking myself but this time I’m not beating myself up about not making ALL the hours. I’ve had a great day out with various friends and lots of belly laughs, so it’s now midnight and I’m finally joining in the readathon challenges before heading to bed :
1. What are you reading right now? The city of lost souls
2. How many books have you read so far? this is my first, but I normally only get through 1 or 2 standard length novels
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? See question 1, I stayed up reading the prior book in the series until nearly 2am so, pretty excited
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I spent most of the day being way sociable with friends and decided to be chilled out about it
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? always how many books other people can read, so fast.